This four bed semi detached property with NO UPWARD CHAIN needs some love. A kitchen and bathroom refurbishment is in need and a full decoration due to the ex tenants not airing the property at all. The potential with this property is enormous and would be a lovely family home.
The property is entered through a side Upvc door into the hallway where the utility meters are housed in a cupboard at the foot of the stairs with a radiator and radiator cover.
LOUNGE 4.42m x 4.27m (14'6" x 14'0")
Entering into the lounge from the hallway, the room is front facing with an Upvc window, laminate flooring and radiator.
KITCHEN / DINER 5.38m x 3.00m (17'7" x 9'10")
The kitchen /diner is rear facing with a tiled floor, wall and base units, part tiled walls, central heating boiler and French doors leading into the rear garden. The kitchen could be as amazing as your imagination due to the great size.
Bathroom 2.50m x 1.67m (8'2" x 5'5")
The bathroom is in need of refurbishment, however the size is the advantage to this room. Currently there is a white three piece bathroom suite with a shower.
Bedroom One 4.00m x 3.30m (13'1" x 10'9")
The master bedroom is front facing with a hard wood effect flooring, radiator and Upvc window.
BEDROOM TWO 3.28m x 3.00m (10'9" x 9'10")
The second bedroom is a double room rear facing with carpet, radiator and Upvc window.
BEDROOM THREE 2.33m x 2.13m (7'7" x 6'11")
The third bedroom is larger than the average 'box room' more a three quarter sized room with a side facing window, radiator and laminate flooring.
DORMA BEDROOM 3.70m x 3.05m (12'1" x 10'0")
The Dorma room is a great addition to the bedroom with veneer flooring, built in storage drawers, recess lighting and dorma window.
To the front of the property there is a driveway that will accommodate approximately two cars, with a side gated entrance into the rear garden where there is a small lawn leading to a shed at the bottom of the garden.
The property benefits from gas central heating and NO UPWARD CHAIN.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Tetris UK Sales & Lettings Limited NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.