An ideal first time buyers / buy to let property and the property has been priced to sell quickly so dont miss out!
The property has great potential with an additional side plot for off road parking.
Kitchen / Diner 5.4m x 4.1 (17'8" x 13'5")
The kitchen can either be entered through the front door into the hallway or through the additional front facing Upvc door. The kitchen is a kitchen / diner with Beech effect wall and base units, electric oven and hob, space for American style fridge, space for washing machine, vinyl flooring, rear facing window, rear Upvc back door.
Lounge 5.4m x 3.7m (17'8" x 12'1")
The lounge has Upvc windows front and rear facing, laminate flooring, centre piece gas fire with surround as secondary heating.
Stairs & Landing
The stairs are carpeted with a window on the landing, storage cupboard and a cupboard housing the gas boiler.
Bedroom One 3.7m x 3.6m (12'1" x 11'9")
The master bedroom is a double bedroom front facing with carpet, electric sockets and Upvc window.
Bedroom Two 3.6m x 3.2m (11'9" x 10'5")
The second bedroom is also a double room front facing with carpet, radiator, built in storage cupboard and Upvc window.
Bedroom Three 2.8m x 2.5m (9'2" x 8'2")
Usually a typical box room however, this bedroom currently fits a double bed and wardrobe, rear facing with carpet, radiator and Upvc window.
The wet room consists of an electric shower, wc and hand basin, part tiled walls and a wet room floor. Although this wet room does not have a bath, do not dismiss this property as there is room to knock the storage cupboard through and a bath put in.
To the front of the property the boundary has a wooden fence, side metal gate enclosing the off road side extended garden. Side wrought iron gate leading into the rear garden which has a lawn area leading to a dwarf wall and further patio area laid with slabs.
The property benefits from new fascia and soffits, Upvc window and doors and a gas central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.