Tetris UK Sales & Lettings are delighted to present to the open market this beautifully presented two double bedroom semi detached bungalow situated close to the local amenities and a few steps away from the bus route. The property briefly comprises of side entrance hall, modern kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from off road parking, carport, garage and fully enclosed rear garden with oil central heating.
The property is entered through an Upvc side facing door into a welcoming carpeted 'L' shaped hallway, with radiator with cover, two storage cupboards and loft access.
Kitchen 3.20m x 2.40m
The modern kitchen is front facing with the sink situated under the window with wall and base units, electric oven and hob, worktops with matching plinths with LED strip lighting, breakfast bar, and plumbing for the washer.
Lounge 3.84m ( 2.78m into recess) 4.63m
The 'L' shaped lounge has laminate flooring throughout with a large facing front window, electric secondary heating with a wood surround and marble hearth.
Bathroom 2.35m x 2.00m
The bathroom consists of a white three piece suite with fully tiled walls, radiator, electric shower and screen.
Master Bedroom 4.20m x 2.84m
The master bedroom is a rear facing bedroom with carpet, double wardrobe, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 3.43m x 2.55m
The bedroom is a double room currently used as an additional reception room, with laminate flooring, radiator and French Upvc doors leading into the rear garden.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance open plan front garden with a side double gated driveway leading to the under cover carport, outside water supply and garage. The garage has lighting and electrics and houses the oil central heated boiler with an up and over door.
To the rear of the property the rear garden is fully enclosed with fencing and there are two decking areas, storage for the oil tank and a lawn with flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.