NO UPWARD CHAIN. This ideal first time buyers / Buy To Let property is situated in a well sought after area of Tuxford, within walking distance of the local Academy. The property briefly comprises of a front porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner and conservatory to the first floor and three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. To the outside there is an open front garden with a small lawn and a driveway leading to the garage and rear garden. The property also benefits from oil central heating.
Porch (1.64 x 0.94)
The property is entered through an Upvc front porch with a flat roof, tiled floor leading through into the formal hallway.
Hallway (4.24 x 1.64)
The hallway consists of carpet, radiator and under stairs storage and a side facing Upvc window.
Lounge (3.29 x 4.36)
The formal lounge is entered off the hallway and consists of a a front facing Upvc window, wooden fire surround and hearth, radiator and laminate flooring leading to the kitchen / diner.
Kitchen / Diner (5.00 x 2.43)
The kitchen / diner is entered off the lounge through a bi fold door, leading into the dining area. The kitchen consists of wall and base wood painted units circular stainless sink and drainer, electric free standing cooker. The boiler is wall mounted and there is plumbing for a washer and dryer., Upvc rear facing window.
Conservatory (5.00 x 2.45)
The conservatory is entered through patio doors from the kitchen / diner built on a dwarf brick built wall, Upvc windows with a side facing single Upvc door, radiator and electrics.
Stairs & Landings
The stairs and landing have carpet and access to the loft.
Master Bedroom (3.80 x 3.04)
The master bedroom is front facing double bedroom with Upvc window, radiator with TRV, airing cupboard containing the hot water tank and carpet and electric sockets.
Bedroom Two (3.00 x 3.00)
The second bedroom is a rear facing double bedroom with Upvc window, radiator with TRV and carpet.
Bedroom Three (2.62 x 1.80)
The third bedroom is a single box room with built in storage over the bulk head of the stairs with a Upvc window front facing and radiator.
Bathroom (2.00 x 1.70)
The bathroom comprises of a white three piece with shower and glass screen, rear facing window and tiled floor.
To the front of the property there is an open plan front lawn, with side driveway leading to the garage with an up and over door leading to the rear garden. The property benefits from oil central heating and the oil tank is situated in the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.