This immaculate three bedroom family home briefly comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge to the ground floor with three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The garden is desirable for anyone wanting family outdoor living as there is ample of space, and has parking to the rear of the property
Entrance Hallway 3.09m x 1.53m (10'1" x 5'0")
The property is entered through an Upvc front door leading into the hallway which has under stairs storage and a separate storage cupboard housing the utility meters. The hallway has laminate flooring and a double radiator with thermostatic radiator valve.
Kitchen 4.40m x 3.25m (14'5" x 10'7")
The kitchen is of a substantial size with wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink, drainer and chrome mixer tap, wood effect worktops, complimentary tiled splashback, electric four ring induction touch hob and electric oven and overhead extractor. There is space for an American fridge / freezer and washing machine. Rear facing there is an Upvc window and door leading into the vast garden.
Lounge 5.92m x 3.12m (19'5" x 10'2")
The lounge is front to back of the property with Upvc windows, blinds to the front, laminate floor, double ceiling lights and a double radiator with TRV.
First Floor Landing
The stairs are accessed off the hallway and are part open plan leading up the stairs to access the three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 4.12m x 2.38m (13'6" x 7'9")
The master bedroom is a front facing double room with laminate flooring, Upvc window and built in cupboard over the stairs.
Bedroom Two 3.35m x 3.18m (10'11" x 10'5")
The second room is a good size double with carpet, front facing Upvc window, radiator and two built in cupboards one housing the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom Three 3.14m x 1.80m (10'3" x 5'10")
A single room rear facing with an Upvc window, carpet and a built in cupboard.
Family Bathroom 2.38m x 1.80m (7'9" x 5'10")
The family bathroom comprises of a white three piece bathroom suite, electric shower, part tiled walls, radiator and an Upvc rear facing window.
The front garden has a raised flower bed with established plants and shrubs with gated side access to the large side garden. The front over looks bungalows.
Rear & Side Garden
Hidden behind the side and rear fencing is an absolute gem of garden, comprising of a pond, large lawn area, shrubs and trees leading onto the patio area at the rear of the house. There is a large shed and fenced area with astro turf. The is a rear gate leading to the garages and parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Tetris UK Sales & Lettings Limited NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.