Placeholder
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
1 Receptions

Brick Kiln Place, Grantham

  • Type: Flat / Apartment
  • Availability: For Sale
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
£160,000

MAKE AND ENQUIRY

Full Details

Entrance
Entering the main building with fob security for peace of mind into the lobby area, the apartment is located to the right on the ground floor.

Lounge / Kitchen 4.34m x 3.38m (14'2" x 11'1" )
The lounge area is spacious and has a full depth window overlooking the landscaped gardens, electric radiator, new laminate flooring with an open plan access to the kitchen area.

The kitchen area is open plan from the lounge and has a range of Beech light wood wall and base units, stainless steel sink, drainer with mixer tap and decorative tiled splash backs. The property comes with a built in electric oven, hob, extractor hood above, built in larder unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge freezer.

Master Bedroom 5.31m x 3.38m (17'5" x 11'1" )
This generous size bedroom has a window overlooking the gardens, electric radiator, new laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling, television aerial point, pull cord safety communication with access to the Jack and Jill wet room.

Bedroom 2 3.15m x 2.39m (10'4" x 7'10")
A single bedroom with a window over looking the gardens, new laminate flooring and electric radiator.

Jack & Jill Wet Room 2.08m x 1.75m (6'9" x 5'8")
The wet room has access from both bedrooms, 'Jack & Jill' along with access from the entrance hall. The wet room comprises of a low level wc, wash hand basin electric shower with extractor fan and an electric radiator.

Gardens
The communal landscaped gardens are landscaped with seating area which are well maintained. There is a car park area available for both residents and visitors and a parking store for electric scooters.

Additional Information
The price being advertised is for a purchase of 75% share of the property, as it is shared ownership with Lace Housing for the other 25% share.
Please note the front photograph is of the retirement complex.

Leasehold with 113 years left on the lease and approx. £97 per week for service charges.

Disclaimer
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Tetris UK Sales & Lettings Limited NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.

Property Features

  • SHARED OWNERSHIP 75%
  • Over 55,s Complex
  • Ground Floor Apartment
  • Lounge / Kitchen
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Jack & Jill Wet Room
  • Parking & Storage
  • Leasehold 113 Years Remaining
  • Service Charge Approx £97 pw
  • EPC Grade B
  • Make Enquiry