Tetris Uk Sales & Lettings Ltd are delighted to offer to the open market this two bedroom, semi detached house. The property benefits from off road parking, an enclosed low maintenance garden, kitchen to the front, lounge diner to the rear. 3 Piece bathroom, with 2 bedrooms upstairs. Close to local amenities including Green Crescent School and Old Basford School.
Hallway (3.20 x 1.88)
Entrance hallway with radiator at bottom of the stair and laminate flooring, leading to kitchen to the front and lounge/diner to the rear. Stairs rising to the first floor and a radiator.
Kitchen (2.05 x 3.44)
UPVC window to the front. The kitchen is fitted with matching units to the wall and base with worksurfaces over incorporating a single drainer sink with a mixer tap and four ring stainless steel gas hob with an extractor overhead and tiled splashbacks. Built in electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine and a radiator.
Lounge/Diner (3.93x 4.04)
Laminate flooring with UPVC French doors and window to the rear, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and a TV point.
Bedroom 1 (3.93m x 3.74)
The front facing double bedroom comes fully carpeted, with UPVC windows to the front of the house, with radiator and a built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 (2.46 x 3.42)
Double bedroom fully carpeted, with UPVC window overlooking the rear of the property and a radiator.
Bathroom (1.47 x 2.43)
Has a w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with a gravity fed shower over , extractor and part tiled splashbacks. Linoleum flooring with UPVC opaque window to the rear, and a radiator.
Front - Front turfed lawn garden with off road parking, tarmac driveway for two cars, with gated access to the rear garden.
Rear - French doors from living room give access to the rear enclosed garden with patio area and turfed lawn, fenced boundaries with side gate to the side of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.