The property is entered through the front facing Upvc into the carpeted hallway with the stairs leading to the first floor to the right of the hallway.
The lounge is front facing with carpet, Upvc window and electric sockets.
Kitchen / Diner
The kitchen / diner is rear facing with cream Country style effect wall and base units with an electric oven, hob and chrome extractor hood, part tiled walls and tiled flooring. A centre island with additional base units and worktop. There is a Upvc door leading into the large rear garden.
The bathroom is located at the top of the stairs with part tiled walls, three piece white bathroom suite, electric shower, extractor and Upvc window.
A front facing double bedroom with carpet, radiator and Upvc window.
The second bedroom is a double bedroom with carpet, radiator and electric sockets and a rear facing Upvc window.
A single bedroom front facing with carpet, radiator and electric sockets.
To the front of the property there is off road parking side access to the large rear garden which allows various options for extending subject to planning.
The property benefits from gas central heating and a tenant in situ.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Tetris UK Sales & Lettings Limited NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.