This three bedroom semi detached family home is situated on a popular estate within Ollerton, briefly comprising of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / diner, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from Upvc double glazing, gas central heating a large garden and driveway.
The property is entered through a front facing Upvc door into the hallway which has the stairs to the right leading to the fist floor, cupboard housing the utility meters, carpet hallway and under stairs storage.
Lounge 4.45m x 3.35m (14'7" x 10'11")
The lounge is front facing with carpet, Upvc window, radiator with TRV, and an electric free standing portable fire.
Kitchen / Diner 6.40m x 3.00m (20'11" x 9'10")
The kitchen / diner is located to the rear of the property with fitted Country style wall and base units and a large centre island with units beneath, four ring gas hob, chrome extractor and stainless steel sink with part tiled walls. The is a side and rear facing window and an Upvc door leading into the large rear / side garden. The Combi gas central heating boiler is located in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Stairs & Landing
Leading to the first floor up the carpet stairs and landing with access to the loft.
Master Bedroom 3.80m x 3.00m (12'5" x 9'10")
A rear facing double bedroom with a built in wardrobe, carpet, radiator with TRv and a rear facing Upvc window.
Bedroom Two 3.15m x 2.15m (10'4" x 7'0")
The second bedroom is a front facing double bedroom with carpet and radiator with TRV.
Bedroom Three 3.00m x 3.35m (9'10" x 10'11")
The third bedroom is a single room with carpet, radiator and front facing with an Upvc window.
Bathroom 2.50m x 1.65m (8'2" x 5'4")
The bathroom has a three piece bathroom suite with an electric shower and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a concrete driveway side access gate leading into the rear garden which has a large wrap round lawn from the side to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Tetris UK Sales & Lettings Limited NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.