Tetris Uk Sales & Lettings Ltd are delighted to present to the open market this immaculate, modern semi detached home in the heart of the Historical market Town of Tuxford. If rural living is your desire whilst only being a twenty minute drive away from several Town centres then look no further. The property is situated within walking distance to all the local amenities and the 'Ofsted Outstanding' Tuxford Academy. Early viewing is highly recommended on this property.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, kitchen, lounge / diner, and large conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
The property is entered through a front facing porch leading into the hallway through French Upvc doors.
The hallway is open plan into the kitchen with a tiled floor throughout leading to stairs.
Kitchen (5.62m x 3.01)
The kitchen comprises of a stunning modern Wren kitchen with high gloss worktops, electric induction hob with fan assisted oven and extractor. There is a integrated fridge / freezer and washer. Tiled floor and rear facing Upvc window overlooking the rear garden.
Lounge / Diner (5.80m x 4.10m (into recess 3.50m))
The 'L' shaped lounge / diner leads through from the kitchen with carpet, radiator and a bio max central heating stove as a centre feature. Front facing window and an Upvc patio leading leading into the rear conservatory.
Conservatory (4.00m x 3.50m)
The rear facing conservatory is a great addition to the ground floor living space, with additional storage cupboards, laminate flooring, radiator for all year round usage, side facing windows and French doors leading into the rear garden.
Master Bedroom (4.53m x 4.10m)
A front facing double bedroom with carpet, radiator and shelved and railed walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two (3.65m x 4.00m)
A double bedroom rear facing with carpet, radiator and Upvc window.
Bathroom (3.00m x 2.00m)
A modern bathroom comprising of a three piece bathroom suite , sink with vanity unit, electric shower with glass screen, ladder rail, extractor and rear facing window.
To the front of the property there is a driveway for off road parking for several cars. The rear garden has gated access to the fully enclosed garden, with a south facing patio area leading to the raised sleeper flower beds leading onto the raised lawn area which houses two wooden sheds.
The property benefits from a 4kwh solar system which is rear facing and installed through a 'rent a roof scheme' which offers free electricity during generating periods. No Feed In Tariff allowance on this system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.