One word... STUNNING.
Situated in the desirable and sought after area of Sherwood we are pleased to offer for sale this executive four double bedroom, three bathroom, semi-detached family home.
Tetris UK Sales and Lettings are delighted to present this beautiful executive family home.
This property briefly comprises of an inviting hallway leading to the lounge, kitchen and family room and utility, WC to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms including the master bedroom with en suite and family bathroom with a split landing to bedroom four complete with en suite. To the outside front there is off road parking on a block paved drive for space for two cars and to the rear there is a fully enclosed rear garden with lawn area, raised sleeper flower beds and decking area.
Entrance Hall (1.93 x 5.54)
The property is entered via a deluxe composite door giving a warm welcome to the property. Complete with parquet design Karndean flooring throughout and a stylish covered radiator. The entrance hallway gives access to the living room, utility room and the kitchen / family room to the rear and ground floor wc. A wool carpet is laid up the stairs and across the landing, spindle staircase leads to the 1st floor and underneath there is a WC which includes a slow release WC with low level flush, a slimline sink, an extractor fan and a radiator.
Kitchen (3.39 x 5.80)
If family living is your desire then look no further. With wood effect poly flooring through out the kitchen and family room, this spacious stylish kitchen is the hub of the family home. The Cashmere high gloss curved modern kitchen runs sleekly along the kitchen with a gas five ring hob, chrome extractor, electric fan assisted oven and built in microwave, with adjacent kitchen base units with sink and an integrated dishwasher and space for an American fridge freezer and side facing Upvc sash window. There is a built in banquette with built in storage and book case with a radiator cover.
Family Room (3.39 x 3.45)
Leading through from the kitchen into the family room with natural light seeping down through the light-well, gives an outside feeling whilst still indoors. A great addition to the family space this property has to offer with tri fold doors leading into fully enclosed garden.
Lounge (5.16 x 3.01)
The lounge is front facing with a traditional Upvc sash bay window with stylish wood blinds, two radiators with TRVs, side facing window and a wool carpet to the floor. Tv point and electric points.
Utility Room (1.46 x 2.79)
A great addition to the property is the utility room with matching kitchen units, work top and plumbing for a washer and dryer, tiled effect poly flooring. Upvc door leading to the side and rear of the property.
Master Bedroom (5.05 x 3.45)
The master bedroom is a generous double bedroom front facing with traditional sash style windows with an en suite shower room, built in cupboards, coping and ceiling rose. Two radiators with TRVs.
En-Suite Shower Room (1.11 x 2.67)
Leading off from the bedroom is an en suite shower room, with a walk in one and a half glass cubicle with a gravity fed shower, part tiled walls, sink and wc. Side facing window, radiator and extractor.
Bedroom Two (2.38 x 3.47)
The second bedroom is a double room with carpet, radiator and sash window over looking the rear garden.
Bedroom Three (2.56 x 2.98)
The third bedroom is a double bedroom again rear facing with carpet, radiator and sash style window over looking the rear garden.
Family Bathroom (1.88 x 2.71)
The family bathroom is with keeping of the traditional style of the property with a stand alone roll top bath, sink and wc. The walls are part tongue and grove, spot lights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four (5.04 x 3.24)
The forth bedroom is a Dorma style double bedroom situated on the second floor, with carpet, Dorma windows and two built in cupboards.
En Suite Shower Room (1.57 x 2.32)
Leading off from the bedroom is an en suite shower room, with a walk in one and a half glass cubicle with a gravity fed shower, part tiled walls, fixed mirror, sink and wc. Rear sky light, radiator and extractor
To the front of the property there is off road parking for two vehicles on a block paved driveway, small dwarf wall leading to the secure gated side access to the rear garden. Leading through the gate there is a side stone flag patio, outside electrics and water leading round onto the rear garden consisting of an extension of the patio, raised lawn area with raised sleeper flower beds, decking and a wooden shed. The garden is fully enclosed with wall and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.