Tetris Uk Sales & lettings are delighted to present to the open market this three double bedroom semi detached property which has NO UPWARD CHAIN and vacant possession. The property has been extended and briefly consists of an entrance porch, lounge / diner, kitchen, three double bedrooms, two shower rooms and a family bathroom. Driveway and extended garage. This property needs to be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The property is entered through the UPVC porch which consists of front facing windows, tiled floor and the consumer unit is located in a cupboard.
Lounge / Diner
The lounge / diner is open plan leading through to the rear of the property consisting of laminate flooring, electric fire with a wood surround and marble hearth. French doors lead into the rear garden.
The kitchen has blue wood effect wall and base units, integrated fridge, space for a washing and dishwasher, electric oven and hob, stainless steel sink with centre drainer, tiled floor, part tiled walls and a rear access door.
Stairs and Landing
The spindle staircase is open plan into the lounge, leading up to the first floor with carpet across the stairs and landing. Both loft hatches are accessible on the landing.
The master bedroom is a front facing double room with laminate flooring, dado rail and storage cupboard. Leading to the ensuite;
Master En Suite
Leading from the master bedroom into the shower room en suite which consists of a corner shower cubicle with gravity fed shower, sink and wc, recess lighting and vinyl flooring.
A double bedroom front facing with laminate flooring, radiator with TRV.
The shower room has a corner shower unit with a gravity fed shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, sink and wc and rear facing window.
The third bedroom forms part of the top floor extension and is a double bedroom front facing with laminate flooring, radiator with TRV.
The family bathroom consists of a kidney shaped bath, curved shower screen, gravity fed shower,hand basin and wc, white ladder towel rail and tiled floor.
To the front of the property there is a gated tarmac driveway which will accommodate approximately two cars leading to the extended garage with an up and over door, electrics and lighting. The garden has a lawn area, small plants and established shrubs and palms and is enclosed with a small picket fence.
To the rear there is wooden decking across the back of the property, leading to the lawn with a wrought iron gate for side access. The garage can be accessed through the side door also.
The property benefits from an LPG combi boiler, upvc double glazing with Georgian lead cross windows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.