Tetris Uk Sales & Lettings are delighted to present to the open market this ideal first time buyers / investors property situated in a cul de sac location just a two minute walk from the infamous Tuxford Academy which has an 'outstanding' Ofsted report. The Town of Tuxford is highly desirable due to the primary and secondary schools ands it positioning with the A1, A614 and A57. Early viewing is recommended on this property.
A well presented three bedroom semi detached property positioned well within the Town close to the schools and local amenities. The property briefly offers, two reception rooms, modern kitchen, conservatory, ground floor wc, three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the exterior there is a large low maintenance rear garden which is fully enclosed, side driveway and front off road parking for approximately three cars. The property benefits from solar panels which are owned and generates approximately £600 per annum in FIT payments.
Lounge 6.00m x 3.84m
The lounge is entered through a front facing Upvc door leading with laminate flooring, double glazed front facing window, two central heating radiators and under stairs storage. The centre feature for both reception rooms is the Inglenook style fireplace with a wood burning stove inset which is present in both reception rooms.
Dining Room 3.38m x 3.00
Leading through from the lounge into the dining room which has laminate flooring, radiator and French doors leading into the Conservatory.
Kitchen 3.10m x 3.00m
A modern style kitchen with cream wall and base units, stainless handles, complementary work surfaces, sink, electric oven and hob with stainless extractor. Space for a washing machine, slimline dishwasher and fridge / freezer. Part tiled walls, side facing window and vinyl flooring.
Conservatory 2.50m x 3.10m
Leading through wooden double doors into the conservatory which has laminate flooring, double glazed French Upvc doors and a side facing window.
Ground Floor Wc
Leading off the kitchen and side porch into the ground floor wc which has vinyl flooring, part tiled walls and a rear facing window.
Stairs And Landing
Leading up the stairs with a spindle wood stair case leading to the landing which has an airing cupboard, double glazed window and access to the loft which is separated into two rooms and boarded.
Bedroom One ( 2.92m to wardrobe front x 3.81m max )
A front facing double bedroom with an Upvc window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and carpet.
Bedroom Two 3.50m x 3.10m
A double bedroom rear facing with a double glazed Upvc window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 2.54m x 2.90m including bulk head
A front facing good size single bedroom with a double glazed Upvc window, central heating radiator and storage above the bulkhead.
Bathroom 2.43m x 1.62m
The bathroom comprises of a three piece suite in white with a shower above the bath, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
To the front and side of the property there is space for three cars, water supply to the side of the house leading to the fully enclosed gated rear garden.
The rear garden has a substantial patio / hard standing area, leading to a low maintenance Astro turf lawn leading onto a raise pebbled bed. The rear garden is fully enclosed with fencing.
The property also benefits from Oil central heating with a new boiler in 2019 (Worcester Heatslave) and solar panels which are bought not rented. EPC GRADE C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.