NO UPWARD CHAIN. Tetris Uk Sales & Lettings Ltd are delighted to present to the open market this four bed mid terraced property. The property briefly comprises of ; kitchen, hallway to the ground floor four bedrooms and shower room to the first floor. The property benefits from a large rear garden and a driveway for approximately two cars. Walking distance from the 'Outstanding' Ofsted Tuxford Academy. The property is in need of some updating.
The hallway is central to the property with the kitchen off to the left, lounge to the right and the stairway ahead.
Kitchen / Diner 3.00m x 5.61m
The kitchen / diner is of a generous size with front and rear facing aluminium windows and a door into the rear garden. The kitchen comprises of Beech effect fitted wall and base units with unique plinth drawers, butcher block effect worktops, breakfast bar seating area, part tiled walls and electrical sockets. The floor is tiled throughout.
Lounge 5.62m x 3.49
The lounge is full length of the property with front and rear facing aluminium windows, part parquet flooring with centre space for a rug, wall lights and two ceiling lights. Radiators under both front and rear facing windows.
Bedroom One 3.47m x 3.21m
A front facing double bedroom with an aluminium window and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 4.00m x 2.49
A double bedroom front facing with laminate flooring, ceiling light and radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.43m x 2.04
The third bedroom is a single room rear facing with light and radiator.
Bedroom Four 3.18m x 2.41m
The forth bedroom has the old unused airing cupboard which could be removed to make a third double bedroom. Front facing with radiatir, light and front facing window.
Shower Room 2.54m x 1.50m
A recently modernised shower room comprising of a double walk in shower cubicle with a glass sliding door, electric power shower, part aqua boarded walls, sink with a vanity unit, chrome ladder rail. Rear facing window.
To the front of the property there is a path leading to the property and a block paved driveway, lawn area with fencing and a flower bed to the left hand side. The rear of the property is accessed through the 'flying freehold' alleyway to the gated back gate.
The rear garden has a concrete patio area with a sheltered wall to make a sun trap of a seating area, leading slightly down hill to three raised vegetable / flower beds, outhouse and greenhouses to the bottom of the garden.
The property is within walking distance to the Tuxford Academy and benefits from a quiet cul de sac location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.