This well maintained two double bedroom, top floor apartment briefly comprises of; entrance hall, open plan kitchen / lounge, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and an allocated parking bay. Early viewing is highly recommeded.
The entrance hall has front and rear access, carpeted to the top floor where the apartment is situated.
Entering the apartment the inner hallway is carpeted, with a radiator and intercom phone answering system.
Kitchen / Diner Living Area 6.3m x 3.6m (20'8" x 11'9" )
The kitchen consists of high gloss cream kitchen units, stainless sink and drainer unit with a mixer tap, integrated fridge / freezer with eye level Zanussi oven and grill, four ring gas hob with stainless extractor. The gas central heating Potterton boiler is situated in the kitchen housed in a cupboard and Zanussi washing machine. There is a side Upvc window looking out over the Countryside. The heating controls are wall mounted in the kitchen.
The lounge is open plan leading through from the kitchen / dining area with a feature of a Juliet balcony and railings rear facing over looking woodland. Tv point and radiator.
Bedroom One 4.7m x 3.3m (15'5" x 10'9")
The master bedroom is a double bedroom with a front facing Upvc window, carpet and radiator with a door leading to the en suite.
En- Suite 2.1m.1.6m (6'10".5'2")
The ensuite comprises of a double walk in shower cubicle with glass sliding door, electric shower, extractor, hand basin, wc and radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.6m x 2.6m (11'9" x 8'6")
Bedroom two is a double bedroom with carpet, radiator and UPvc window.
Bathroom 2.1m x 1.9m (6'10" x 6'2")
The bathroom consists of a white three piece bathroom suite; bath with mixer tap, hand basin and wc, vinyl cushioned flooring, radiator and extractor.
The property benefits from allocated parking to the rear of the apartment block, with intercom system for visitors.
Landscapers & Cleaners (for the communal areas) attend fortnightly ; the window cleaner attends once every 3 months.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Tetris UK Sales & Lettings Limited NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.