The 'Old Market Town Of Tuxford' is an ideal village to live with this property being an ideal place to buy, or buy to let due to the fantastic reputation of both the Primary and the Academy schools. Families travel for miles to attend the 'Outstanding Academy'. Situated within 13 miles to Worksop, 12 miles from Newark, 16 miles to Lincoln and Retford 7 miles away allows you to be in the heart of a local Town within 15 minutes and then back within the beautiful Rural countryside within the same amount of time. The best of both worlds.
Kitchen 3.00m x 3.94m (9'10" x 12'11")
The kitchen is of a generous size being full length of the property, with tiled floor, part tiled walls, white base and wall units, electric oven and hob with fan extractor and a fridge / freezer.
Utility Room 2.64m x 2.00m (8'7" x 6'6")
The property benefits from a rear utility room where there is plumbing for a washer / dryer, tiled floor and the consumer unit is loacted here.
Lounge 3.49m x 5.69m (11'5" x 18'8")
The lounge is full length of the property with carpet to the floor, coping to the ceiling and a centre featured of a wooden fire surround with a portable lof effect electric fire. The lounge has front and rear facing windows.
Ground Floor Shower Room 1.69m x1.56m (5'6" x5'1")
There ground floor shower room consists of a corner shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal hand basin and toilet.
The stairs and landing has carpet, rear facing window and a storage cupboard housing the cold water tank.
Master Bedroom 3.48m x 3.20m (11'5" x 10'5")
The master bedroom is a double bedroom front facing with a built in cupboard, carpet and electric sockets.
Bedroom Two 3.97m x 3.51m (13'0" x 11'6")
The bedroom is a double bedroom front facing with a built in cupboard, carpet and electric sockets with a built in cupboard.
Third Bedroom 2.61m x 2.40m (8'6" x 7'10")
A single room rear facing with carpet and electric sockets.
Bathroom 2.65m x 1.70m (8'8" x 5'6")
The bathroom consists of a white three piece bathroom suite; bath, hand basin and toilet, part tiled walls and an electric shower with shower curtain.
To the front of the property there is a raised garden with lawn and small plants.
The rear garden is of a substantial size and has lawn either side of the path and access across the bottom for two off road parking bays and a wooden shed.
The property is electric storage heaters with EPC to follow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.