This property is really quite versatile depending on your needs with the opportunity of a smaller lounge to the ground floor, then allowing for an exceptional sized master bedroom on the first floor, with four other bedrooms and an office / cloakroom style room.
The property is entered through the front facing wooden door leading into the hallway which has vinyl floor covering and carpeted stairs leading to the floors above.
Kitchen / Diner 7.06m x 2.44m 2.74m (23'2" x 8' 9")
To the ground floor of the property there is a kitchen / diner with front & rear facing windows, vinyl flooring, panel heaters and wood wall and base units, cream wall tiles and space for fridge / freezer.
Ground Floor WC
Entering into the rear hall there is a cloakroom consisting of wc and hand basin with extractor.
Lounge 5.33m x 4.27m (17'6" x 14'0)
The lounge is situated on the first floor with carpet, panel heaters and two front facing windows with blind and a rear facing with with secondary glazing.
Master Bedroom 3.73m x 2.59m (12'3" x 8'6")
To the second floor is the front facing master bedroom with carpet, panel heater and a double built in wardrobe and en suite shower room.
The en-suite consists of a shower cubicle with hand basin and wc, extractor and vinyl flooring and ladder towel rail.
Bedroom Two 3.00m x 2.39m (9'10" x 7'10")
The second bedroom is front facing and has carpet and panel heater.
Bedroom Three 2.44m x 2.46m (8'0 x 8'1")
A rear bedroom with carpet and panel heater.
Bedroom Four 2.44m x 1.52m (8'0 x 5'0")
A single room with carpet and panel heater.
Bathroom 2.57m x1.52m (8'5 x5'0)
The bathroom is rear facing with a white three piece suite consisting of a bath, wc and hand basin with part tiled walls and a mixer tap over the bath.
There is an integral garage with a roller door to the front and a door leading into the rear garden. Plumbing for the washer is in the garage.
To the front of the garden is a medium size centre bush with iron railings and low maintenance slate. To the rear there is an outside tap and lawn area and small wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Tetris UK Sales & Lettings Limited NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.