This three storey three double bedroom property is situated close to the heart of Lenton, walking distance to all local amenities and has vacant possession at the end of February 2022.
The property is entered through the front upvc door passing through the under covered porch with the original wall tiles to show off the traditional style of the house.
Lounge 4.27m x 3.35m (14'0" x 10'11")
The lounge has a Upvc bay window, traditional picture rail, carpet and radiator.
Dining Room 3.48m x 3.50m (11'5" x 11'5")
The dining room has laminate flooring, radiator and an Upvc window rear facing looking out into the rear garden.
Kitchen 2.70m x 3.00m (8'10" x 9'10")
The kitchen has wood effect wall and base units, onyx effect worktop, free standing gas cooker, stainless steel sink with plumbing for a washing machine. The combi gas central heating boiler is situated in the kitchen and a Upvc door leading into the rear garden.
Leading off from the kitchen down the steps into the spacious cellar which has lighting and appears dry. The utility meters are located in the cellar.
Stairs & Landing
The stairs are carpeted and leads to the first floor landing.
Master Bedroom 4.40m x 3.73m (14'5" x 12'2")
The master bedroom is the full width across the house with two windows making a bright, large bedroom consisting of carpet and a large radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.51m x 2.71m (11'6" x 8'10")
The second bedroom is a double room rear facing with an Upvc window over looking the garden and carpet.
Bathroom 3.00m x 2.61m (9'10" x 8'6")
The bathroom is situated on the first floor and has a white three piece bathroom suite, gravity fed shower and bi fold shower screen, extractor, window to the side aspect and large radiator.
Dorma Bedroom 3.68m x 3.00m (12'0" x 9'10")
A great edition to the property is the dorma style double bedroom with a velux window, carpet and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden with small lawn area, fully enclosed with side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Tetris UK Sales & Lettings Limited NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.