This two bed traditional open end terrace is well maintained and briefly consists of two reception rooms, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom with a small yard to the rear and on road parking (no permit)
The property is entered into the hallway with has laminate flooring and leads to the two reception rooms.
The first reception room is front facing with carpet, radiator and two cupboards either side of the window housing the utility meters.
The second reception room is rear facing with laminate flooring, rear facing Upvc window and leads into the kitchen.
A modern style cream kitchen with base and wall units, cupboard housing the gas boiler, oven and hob with extractor. A rear facing Upvc window and side Upvc leading into the rear garden. The kitchen also benefits from the 'old traditional pantry style cupboard leading off the kitchen.
The master bedroom is front facing and is of generous size as it benefits from the flying freehold to the front. A double room with carpet, radiator and a front facing Upvc window.
A double room rear facing with carpet, radiator and rear facing Upvc window.
The bathroom consists of a white three piece bathroom suite and a separate walk in shower, extractor and radiator and a side facing window.
To the rear of the property there is a small concrete yard with a lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Tetris UK Sales & Lettings Limited NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.