Tetris Uk Sales & Lettings Ltd are delighted to present to the open market this newly refurbished three bedroom Victorian mid terraced property. The property briefly consists of a lounge, diner, modern kitchen, utility room and ground floor wc. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a generous size bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed rear garden with its own private right of way.
Leading into the property through a small front gated yard to the hallway, with the original Victorian arch to the ceiling at the foot of the carpeted stairs. The hallway has laminate flooring and the central heating thermostat is wall mounted.
Lounge 3.75m x 3.70m (into bay 4.60m) (12'3" x 12'1" (int
The lounge is front facing with a traditional bay upvc window, vinyl floor with a large rug, open chimney housing a closed door log burner as secondary heating, radiator with TRv and electric and tv point. French wooden doors lead through to the dining room.
Dining Room 3.75m x 3.88m (12'3" x 12'8")
Leading from the lounge through the French wooden doors into the dining room with laminate flooring, large under stairs storage cupboard and newly fitted upvc doors leading into the rear enclosed garden.
Kitchen & Utility 2.88m x 2.61m (9'5" x 8'6")
A newly fitted modern white high gloss kitchen with slow closing doors and drawers with wood effect butchers block worktop, electric Indesit touch top hob, chrome extractor, electric oven and grill. The property benefits from an integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The combi gas central heating boiler is situated in the kitchen. Upvc window side facing.
Leading through the kitchen into the utility area where there is electrics for a tumble dryer, rear door to the garden.
Ground Floor WC
The ground floor cloakroom consist of wc, hand basin encased in a vanity unit, tiled floor and radiator.
Stairs & Landing
Carpeted stairs leading to the spindle staircase along the landing. The loft hatch is located on the landing.
Master Bedroom 3.72m x 3.20m (12'2" x 10'5")
The master bedroom is a double room front facing with carpet, radiator and electric points.
Bedroom Two 3.22m x 3.71m (10'6" x 12'2")
A double bedroom rear facing with carpet, radiator and electric points.
Bedroom Three 2.90m x 1.53m (9'6" x 5'0")
A single room front facing with carpet and a radiator, currently used as a walk in wardrobe.
Bathroom 2.63m x 2.80m (8'7" x 9'2")
A newly modernised bathroom consisting of a white three piece bathroom suite and a double walk in shower cubicle with a gravity fed shower, chrome ladder rail and vinyl floor. Upvc window facing the rear.
To the outside of the property there is a small dwarf wall with gated access to the front. To the rear there is a patio area leading to a raised lawn, path leading to the private right of way for access of this property only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Tetris UK Sales & Lettings Limited NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.