Entering the property into the hallway which has carpet, two radiators leading off to the bathroom and lounge.
Lounge 6.47m x 3.32m (21'2" x 10'10")
The lounge is full length of the property with front and rear facing Upvcs windows, carpet, a centre feature of a stone fireplace, radiator and electric points.
Dining Room 3.07m x 3.02m (10'0" x 9'10")
The dining room has carpet a side facing window and under stairs storage cupboard.
Store Room / Potential Utility Room 3.40m x 1.93m (11'1" x 6'3")
An extension to the rear of the property situated behind the garage with plastered walls and rear access to the back garden.
Cloak Room 1.93m x 0.86m (6'3" x 2'9")
Fully tiled walls, wc and hand basin with a radiator and side facing window.
Kitchen 4.82m x 1.90m (15'9" x 6'2")
The kitchen comprises of wood wall and base units, stainless sink, space for cooker with under counter fridge / freezer. Rear door leading into the garden.
Ground Floor Bathroom 2.74m x 1.75m (8'11" x 5'8")
A ground floor bathroom with a 'baby pink' 1970s style bath, wc and hand basin. The bathroom also benefits from a corner shower cubicle with a gravity fed shower, fully tiled walls and side facing window.
First Floor Landing
Housing a storage cupboard and small Upvc windows over looking the rear.
Bedroom One 4.00m x 3.10m (13'1" x 10'2")
A double dorma style bedroom with carpet, radiator and electric sockets.
Bedroom Two 4.54m x 3.40m (14'10" x 11'1")
A double dorma style bedroom with wood built in wardrobes, carpet, electric points and radiator.
Bedroom Three 3.12m x 2.94m (10'2" x 9'7")
A single bedroom with a built in cupboard, carpet and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a small dwarf stone wall across the front, right hand side driveway leading to the single garage with an up and over door. Lawn area surrounded with established plants and shrubs. There is a gated side access leading into the rear garden where there is a large wooden shed and two separate lawn areas again with established shrubs and plants and fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER Tetris UK Sales & Lettings Limited NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This property with gardens has an amazing footprint with the potential to produce a stunning up to date property. The ground floor storage room could be made into an office or ground floor 'granny' bedroom. The kitchen has potential to be made larger by incorporating the dining room. This property really needs to be viewed to appreciate all its possibilities.