This ideal first time buyers / Buy To Let property is situated in a well sought after area of Hucknall. The corner plot property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner and downstairs W.C, two bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor and a master bedroom including en-suite shower room to the 2nd floor. To the outside rear a large enclosed garden with patio area. Double allocated parking to the rear of the property.
Leading to kitchen/diner, lounge and access to downstairs WC. The Hallway includes a radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
Ground Floor W.C
W.C, radiator and corner wash hand basin.
Kitchen / Diner (15.6 x 8.6)
The kitchen includes a stainless steel sink, integrated oven and gas hob and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge (15'6" x 10')
The lounge is fully carpeted with radiator, and double glazed window to the rear and French doors leading to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 2 (15'6" x 8'9)
The second bedroom of which is situated on the first floor has carpet flooring, two double glazed windows to the rear and radiator
Bedroom 3 (7'8" x 9'8")
The third bedroom on the first floor is carpeted with double glazed window to the front and radiator
Family Bathroom (7' x 8')
The family bathroom consists of a three piece white suite with panelled bath, wash hand basin, W.C. and radiator with a double glazed window.
Master Bedroom (13' x 11'9")
The Master Bedroom is on the second floor of the property and is fully carpeted with double glazed Dorma window to the front, a radiator, and access to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite (5'3" x 9'6")
The en-suite shower room which is off of the Master Bedroom consists of a three piece suite including W.C, wash basin and shower cubicle with a sky light window.
A large enclosed garden with patio and lawned area. Double allocated parking to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.